Safety is paramount at Dizzyfeet and every precaution is take to ensure all little (and big) ones in our care are safe. Child Protection officer is onsite at all classes and all our teachers are garda vetted.
Uniform / Class Wear
- Tracksuit /Leggings & T-Shirt / School Tracksuit
- Ballet Shoes [Pink Leather] – (Sapphires, Diamonds & Pearls classes)
- Jazz Shoes [Flesh/Nude] – (Emeralds, Garnets, Rubys & Opals classes)
- Tap Shoes [Black] “Velcro Fastening”- (Diamonds, Emeralds, Garnets, Rubys & Opals classes only)
- Black Pumps / Plimsolls – (Black Jets and Little Gems pre-school classes)
What to bring to each class
- All students must bring a drink to every class (preferably water)
- Song words – provided at start of term
- Script – provided at start of term
Fees are payable on the first day of term by cash or cheque. Cheques to be made payable to “Dizzyfeet”. Fees can also be paid online – please contact us for online payment information.